Topic: These 3 BBNaija 2019 ex-housemates have featured in Nollywood films  (Read 2371 times)

These 3 BBNaija 2019 ex-housemates have featured in Nollywood films

Three ex-housemates of BBNaija 2019 Pepper Dem have gone ahead to feature in Nollywood films.

Three ex-housemates of BBNaija 2019 Pepper Dem have gone ahead to feature in Nollywood films.

Two months after the 2019 edition of BBNaija tagged Pepper Dem, three of the ex-housemates have gone ahead to make their Nollywood debut.

The reality TV show ended on October 6, 2019, with Mercy Eke emerging the winner as well as the first female to ever win the reality TV show since it began over a decade ago.

ALSO READ: BBNaija’s Diane features Iyanya in Nollywood debut, ‘The Therapist’

Here are the three ex-housemates who have gone ahead to make their debut as Nollywood actors.

Sir Dee

I hail you my big bros! Such a pleasure to meet and gist with you. You amaze me. Watch out for #ODAJU guys! @odunomoadekola  is bringing something awesome to your screens! . .

Posted @withrepost • @odunomoadekola It's my pleasure to meet one of the intelligent guys in the last big brother house. My handsome brother @sirdee_da
But i don't knw why @sirdee_da wanted to prostrate for me. before he did, I quickly lie down...😄 😁 😁 Don't kill me I am still a small boy
YES WATCH OUT FOR #ODAJU ON THE 25th ON YOUTUBE YORUBAPLAY
Produced by your boy @odunomoadekola

Sir Dee was the first to make his debut role in a Nollywood film. Shortly after his eviction from the BBNaija’s house, Sir Dee got himself a role in Samuel Olatunji’s upcoming film, ‘Dear Affy’. The reality star was paired with music star, Teni Makanaki as lovers and featured in scenes with top Nollywood actors like Odunlade Adekola. The film is scheduled to hit the cinemas in 2020.

Diane

Dear Therapist , she’s all yours ... TheTherapistMovie A @dianerussetproductions Watch NOW Link In my bio !! .
Lead Actors : @diane.russet & @iyanya
Photography: @chimaobidavidibe
Diane’s hair : @stylenesthairr
Outfit Diane : @highly_stylish
Outfit Iyanya : @yomicasual
Shoes &Purse : @ttdalk
Styled by : @force_ng
Shot At : @studioxng .

#ADianeRussetProduction #Dianerusset #Iyanya #TheTherapist

Diane is the second ex-housemate to have gone ahead to make her debut in a Nollywood film shortly after her exit from the house. While in the BBnaija house, Diane had gotten an open invitation to join the set of Funke Akindele-Bello’s hit TV series, ‘Jenifa’s Diary’. The offer was re-opened after Diane’s exit from the reality TV show. However, on Friday, December 6, Diane released her debut production. She featured in a short drama alongside music star, Iyanya and she also produced the project.

Mike

Meet my new son @aireyys mike of bbn2019.
I love my job. I get to not only meet people but be their friends or father or brother. All through the big brother season my 17 year old daughter was one of those rooting for @aireyys and here I m about to play his dad and begin a new journey. Reveal reveal later. See why I will always remain a cool dad? Imagine my daughter this Christmas back home telling all her friends that she can call @aireyys and speak to him anytime😂.. So the question... do we look like father and son?
#rmdsaysso
#newjourney
#spanishface

Mike Edwards, widely known as Mike or The cruise master, has also made his Nollywood debut. Unlike others, the reality star joined veteran actor, Richard Mofe Damijo, RMD, on the set of an upcoming movie in Madrid Spain in November 2019. RMD revealed that Mike will be playing the role of his son in the movie. Mike confirmed RMD’s revelation with a couple of pictures on the movie set which was shared on his Instagram page. However, both Mike and RMD have refused to share details of the upcoming movie.

Source: These 3 BBNaija 2019 ex-housemates have featured in Nollywood films

- gist culled from pulseng