Topic: I need a man so badly; I can even be a second or third wife – Beautiful actress cries  (Read 792 times)

I need a man so badly; I can even be a second or third wife – Beautiful actress cries

Sometimes when people get desperate, they are quick to lower the bar just to get what they need at a given time.

Sometimes when people get desperate, they are quick to lower the bar just to get what they need at a given time.

Nollywood actress, Christabel Egbenya has revealed that she is in dire need of a serious man that she wouldn’t mind getting married to a married man, even if it means being the second or third wife.

“It doesn’t matter if he is Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa; as long as I am happy with him, it’s okay. I can even be a second or third wife, it doesn’t really matter as long as there is true love and happiness, Christabel Egbenya is quoted as saying in a recent chat with Sun News.

According to her, as long as her happiness is guaranteed in the desperately needed marriage, all other matters are secondary to her.

READ ALSO: Angry woman holds calm police superintendent by the neck, gives him 13 hard slaps (video)

Gistreel.com reported the Enugu State-based beauty as saying that she’s presently not in any serious relationship and therefore she is ready to welcome a man into her life.

When it comes to a serious relationship, for now, I don’t have a man. But that doesn’t mean I don’t have a boyfriend. I need an understanding man. I need a man who will love me for who I am and will support my business and all,” she revealed, adding: “It’s better if he is rich, handsome and dark. Who doesn’t like better thing? That is every woman’s prayer. However, I can marry from any tribe.”

Stop sending me emails - Juliet Ibrahim

Source: I need a man so badly; I can even be a second or third wife – Beautiful actress cries

- gist culled from pulseng