Topic: Woman shows off her 2 husbands, says "we live together, I'm raising both their sons "  (Read 706 times)

Woman shows off  her 2  husbands, says "we live together, I'm raising both their sons "

An American woman identified as Kenya Stevens has taken to social media to show off her two husbands, leaving many people in a state of surprise.

An American woman identified as Kenya Stevens has taken to social media to show off her two husbands, leaving many people in a state of surprise.

According to her, the two men are her life partners and explained that the love she feels for each of them is different but they live in peace.

As if that was not baffling enough, Kenya Stevens further disclosed that she has two sons with the two men.

She shared a photo with both men while listing their similarities and differences.

READ ALSO: Cruel stepmother chains little boy alongside animals for two years (Video)

"Poly girls have all the fun!!! Here is me and my two life partners. One is a body love WC™️ one is a mind love CC™️ - They are both 6’3. They both have beards. We all wear glasses One is a Southern gent, the other is a shrewd northerner. We live together and we get along really well. I am raising both their sons - our oldest two are away at college!" said Kenya.

Poly girls have all the fun!!! 😂😂 Here’s me and my two life partners.  One is a body love WC™️ one is a mind love CC™️ - They’re both 6’3.  They both have beards... We all wear glasses 😂😂 One is a Southern Gent, the other is a shrewd northerner.  We live together and we get along really well.  I’m raising both their sons - our oldest two are away at college!
Interesting fact - Both hubbies are super #hetero - I identify as  #omnisexual - but I’ve not had a female-bodied partner since I was 8 years old! (Yes humans are sensual from a very early age... #normal) Hmmmmm..... I wonder what’s up with that?... Anyways!  Have a great day!
#jujumama #progressivelove #polyamory #polylife #polyam #marriage #relationships #fun sure i can support you in building your #polylife - use my links!

The act is illegal in the United States where she lives and it is punishable by a fine, imprisonment, or both, according to the law of the individual state and the circumstances of the offense.

Most married men have side chicks so polygamy must be legalised - John Dumelo

Source: Woman shows off  her 2  husbands, says "we live together, I'm raising both their sons "

- gist culled from pulseng