Topic: “Please, help me get out of this marriage; I'm dying” – Pastor’s wife cries out (video)  (Read 594 times)

“Please, help me get out of this marriage; I'm dying” – Pastor’s wife cries out (video)

It is uncommon to hear a pastor’s wife come out with assault allegations and seek help, so it appears that this woman is indeed on the verge of death as she has claimed.

It is uncommon to hear a pastor’s wife come out with assault allegations and seek help, so it appears that this woman is indeed on the verge of death as she has claimed.

She made a video and posted it to social media, claiming to be in danger due to her constant abuse by her husband who she claimed is a pastor.

According to the Nigerian lady identified as Blessing, the man of God consistently beats her up in front of his kids and sometimes locks her out of the house.

The woman further claimed that the man stopped her from working at any organization, but still refuses to give her money to feed and take care of herself.

READ ALSO: Its every womans dream to date me; unfortunately, I’ve my type – Handsome man cries

She claimed to have intended bow out of the marriage, but her husband allegedly threatened he wouldn’t take care of the children’s upkeep if she leaves.

She has pleaded for help to save her from the hands of her husband, and also to leave the marriage in one piece.

Abusing Her In Front Of Their Little Kids.

She begged Nigerians to come to her aid and save her from the hands of the pastor who she claimed stopped her for working and still refuses to give her money for upkeep.

Above all, he allegedly beats her up in front of their little kids.

Follow @mediagist for more exclusive updates.

If you don’t moan loudly during sex you'll produce inactive kids; say no to silent sex!!!" – Female pastor (IGTV)

Source: “Please, help me get out of this marriage; I'm dying” – Pastor’s wife cries out (video)

- gist culled from pulseng