Topic: Watch video of Davido as he attends church with family members  (Read 649 times)

Watch video of Davido as he attends church with family members
« on: January 14, 2020, 07:01:53 AM »
Watch video of Davido as he attends church with family members

One rare video you'd be watching today on social media will be that of Davido attending a church service.

One rare video you'd be watching today on social media will be that of Davido attending a church service.

Davido is known for selling out shows and turning up at expensive night clubs but when he decides to attend church, then it's a big deal.

The music star took to his Instagram page on Monday, January 13, 2020, where he shared videos of some of his family members and himself as they attended church.

Davido was accompanied by his sister, Sharon Ademefun, B-Red and Fred Ajudua to the church, Kornerstone Prayer&CounsellingPrayer and Prophetic Ministry located on the Lagos Island.

pulse

pulse

It looks like the music star had fun at church even though he spent a lot of time recording during the praise and worship. Hmmmm...its just a few weeks into 2020 and OBO is already giving us all the vibes we need for the year.

Davido is known for selling out shows and turning up at expensive night clubs but when he decides to attend church, that's one big deal. [Instagram/DavidoOfficial]                 
Davido is known for selling out shows and turning up at expensive night clubs but when he decides to attend church, that's one big deal. [Instagram/DavidoOfficial]

Davido actually started the year in a bumpy note with the drama over his baby mama's trip to Ghana, a situation he came out to clear.

The Ghana trip and the drama...

Davido says he only allowed his baby mama, Sophia Momodu to join him in his plane to Ghana for the sakes of his daughter, Imade.Davido has come out to clear the air about the rumoured fling with his baby mama, Sophie Momodu. [LindaIkeji]                 
Davido says he only allowed his baby mama, Sophia Momodu to join him in his plane to Ghana for the sakes of his daughter, Imade.Davido has come out to clear the air about the rumoured fling with his baby mama, Sophie Momodu. [LindaIkeji]

The music star took to his Instagram stories on Thursday, January 2, 2020, where he shared a lengthy post about the reason Sophie Momodu joined him in his private jet during his trip to Ghana.

"I just want to drop a quick comment on the headlines of the silly blogs I've been seeing circulate about me taking the mother of first child on a trip to Ghana and really wish y'all will quit with it. You ALL know that I just proposed to Chioma recently and it would make no sense whatsoever for me to be doing such. My daughter's mother had her business in Ghana with Afrochella selling Imade's hair products at stalls and I was obviously booked to perform at Afronation...read complete story here.

Davido had earlier said he only allowed his baby mama, Sophia Momodu to join him in his plane to Ghana because of his daughter, Imade. (Mp3bullet)                 
Davido had earlier said he only allowed his baby mama, Sophia Momodu to join him in his plane to Ghana because of his daughter, Imade. (Mp3bullet)

Davido's statement came a few days after the two were spotted in Ghana with their daughter, Imade in Ghana. Immediately photos of Davido and Sophia got to the Internet, rumours started flying around about their relationship.

Source: Watch video of Davido as he attends church with family members

- gist culled from pulseng