Topic: 16th Headies Award: Burna Boy leads with 10 nominations (Full list)  (Read 393 times)

16th Headies Award: Burna Boy leads with 10 nominations (Full list)

Organisers of the Headies Awards have dropped the nominees for the voting and non-voting categories of its 16th edition.Recall that Headies unveiled the nominees for the “Rookie of the Year” category on Tuesday.The organisers announced the nominees for the rest of the categories today (Wednesday, July 12, 2023).Burna Boy leads the nominees’ list with ten nominations.Full list:Best Recording of The YearBurna Boy – AloneVictony, Tempoe – SowetoOmah Lay – I’m a messOxlade – Ku Lo SaDavido, SSC – Stand StrongTems – No Woman, No CryAlbum Of The YearBurna Boy – Love, DaminiAsake – Mr. Money With The VibeRema – Rave & RosesOmah Lay – Boy AloneVictony – OutlawDavido – TimelessSong of The YearRema – Calm DownBurna Boy – Last LastOxlade – Ku Lo SaKizz Daniel, Tekno – BugaPheelz, BNXN – FinesseAsake, Burna Boy – Sungba RemixBest Male ArtisteAsakeRemaBurna BoyRugerKizz DanielOmah LayBest Female ArtisteTemsSimiTiwa SavageAyra StarrNext RatedSpyroSeyi VibezYoung JonnAsakeVictonySongwriter of The YearSimi – RoyalOmah Lay – I’m a messTems – Lift me UpBurna Boy – AloneBNXN – In my mindWizard Chan – Earth SongProducer of The YearMagicsticks – Sungba RemixPheelz – ElectricityAndre Vibez, London – Calm DownTempoe – SowetoKel P – Kpe PasoRexxie – Abracadabra RemixAfrobeats Single of The YearBurna Boy – Last LastAyra Starr – RushKizz Daniel, Tekno – BugaPheelz, BNXN – FinesseSpyro – Who’s Your GuyRuger – AsiwajuBest RnB SingleBurna Boy, Ed Sheeran – For my mindCkay – MmaduDami Oniru – Just 4 UPreye – Red WineChike, Flavour – Hard to findSimi, Fave – LoyalBest Rap SingleReminisce – HustleLadipoe – Big EnergyBlaqbonez – Back in UniPsycho YP – Bando DiariesOdumoduBlvck – Declan RiceJeriq, Phyno – My BroBest Alternative SongWizard Chan – Earth songCruel Santino – Final championBasketmouth, The Cavemen – The TravellerBoj, Moliy, Mellissa – In a loopFlavour – Game Changer (Dike)Obongjayar – Tinko TinkoBest Vocal Performance (Male)Oxlade – Ku Lo SaRic Hassani – My only babyMagixx – Love Don’t Cost A DimeChike – Spell RemixPraiz – RecklessWande Coal – Kpe PasoBest Vocal Performance (Female)Niniola – MemoriesSimi – LoyalLiya – Adua RemixWaje – In BetweenPreye – Red wineDami Oniru – Just 4 UBest Music VideoBlaqbonez, Perliks – Back in UniTG Omori – PBUYDirector Pink – Spell RemixDirector K – Common PersonTG Omori – BandanaDirector K – Calm DownBest CollaborationAsake, Burna Boy – Sungba RemixBNXN, Kizz Daniel, Seyi Vibez – GwagwaladaPheelz, BNXN – FinesseSpyro, Tiwa Savage – Who’s Your Guy RemixPheelz, Davido – ElectricityWande Coal, Olamide – Kpe PasoBest Street-Hop ArtisteRexxie, Naira Marley, Skiibii – AbracadabraSeyi Vibez – Chance (Na Ham)Asake – JohaPoco Lee, HotKid – OtiloZlatan, Young Jonn – AstalavistaMohbad – PeaceHeadies Viewers’ ChoiceRuger – AsiwajuVictony, Tempoe – SowetoFireboy DML, Asake – BandanaAyra Starr – RushAsake – TerminatorMavins – Overloading (Overdose)Crayon – Ijo (Laba Laba)Oxlade – Ku Lo SaKizz Daniel, Tekno – BugaPheelz, Davido – ElectricityBest West African Artiste of The YearGyakie (Ghana)Black Sherif (Ghana)The Therapist (Liberia)Camidoh (Ghana)Best East African artiste of the yearZuchu (Tanzania)Hewan Gebreworld (Ethiopia)Diamond Platnumz (Tanzania)Eddy Kenzo (Uganda)Rayvanny (Tanzania)Best North African Artiste of The YearMarwa Loud (Morocco)Wegz (Egypt)El Grande Toto (Morocco)Soolking (Algeria)Best Southern African Artiste of The YearAKA (South Africa)Nasty C (South Africa)Costa Titch (South Africa)Uncle Waffles (Eswatini)Focalistic (South Africa)DJ Tarico (Mozambique)Best Central African Artiste of The YearFally Ipupa (DR Congo)Gaz Mawete (DR Congo)Matias Damiaso (Angola)Emma’A (Gabon)Libianca (Cameroon)African Artiste Of The YearBurna Boy (Nigeria)Marwa Loud (Morocco)Black Sherif (Ghana)Diamond Platnumz (Tanzania)Rema (Nigeria)Digital Artiste Of The YearBurna BoyAyra StarrRemaOmah LayKizz DanielAsakeInternational Artiste Of The YearDrakeFutureSelena GomezDon ToliverEd SheeranLyricist On The RollLadipoe – ClownsVector – ClownsPayper Corleone – Fly Talk OnlyAlpha Ojini – Vigilante BopA-Q – Family FirstTec (SDC) – Live LifeBest Rap AlbumPayper Corleone – Fly Talk OnlyShow Dem Camp – Palmwine Music Vol. 3Blaqbonez – Young PreacherPsycho YP – YPSZN3Vector – TESLIMJeriq – Billion Dollar DreamBest Alternative AlbumBasketmouth – HoroscopesBOJ – Gbagada ExpressObongjayar – Some Nights I Dream of DoorsCruel Santino – Subaru Boys: Final HeavenSomadina – Heart of The Heavenly UndeniableNative Sound System – Native WorldBest RnB AlbumJohnny Drille – HomeChike – The Brother’s KeeperPraiz – RecklessWaje – Waje 2.0Dami Oniru – Matter of TimeSimi – To Be HonestSpecial Recognition AwardSound Sultan

Source: 16th Headies Award: Burna Boy leads with 10 nominations (Full list)

- NigerianEye
Invest in US dollars: https://hashflare.io/r/CF2F6691