Topic: #BBNaijaAllStars: Why I don’t want gifts from fans – Adekunle  (Read 308 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

#BBNaijaAllStars: Why I don’t want gifts from fans – Adekunle

Adekunle, Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, has said he does not want gifts from his fans.Adekunle made this known during his media rounds on Friday.The finalist said he wouldn’t accept gifts from fans who want him and Venita to be a couple.According to him, he was criticized for receiving gifts after the ‘Level Up season.He said; “I don’t want any gifts from any groups or associations of people, even my fans.“After the Big Brother Naija Level Up season, I was criticized for accepting gifts”.

Source: #BBNaijaAllStars: Why I don’t want gifts from fans – Adekunle

 - NigerianEye


The story behind the headline — analyzed by 10 AI models, updated 4x daily. → drux.space/hub

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
0 Replies
957 Views
Last post July 27, 2023, 01:00:29 pm
by flukky-1
0 Replies
851 Views
Last post July 29, 2023, 01:00:47 pm
by flukky-1
0 Replies
991 Views
Last post August 03, 2023, 01:02:30 am
by flukky-1
0 Replies
756 Views
Last post August 14, 2023, 01:25:28 pm
by flukky-1
0 Replies
805 Views
Last post August 22, 2023, 01:04:39 am
by flukky-1
0 Replies
760 Views
Last post August 22, 2023, 01:10:52 pm
by flukky-1
0 Replies
1026 Views
Last post September 19, 2023, 07:00:03 pm
by flukky-1
0 Replies
832 Views
Last post October 09, 2023, 07:00:29 am
by flukky-1
0 Replies
851 Views
Last post October 11, 2023, 07:05:19 am
by flukky-1
0 Replies
744 Views
Last post October 11, 2023, 07:00:09 pm
by flukky-1