Topic: UPDATED: After losing at S/Court, Atiku says ‘I’m not going away’  (Read 490 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

UPDATED: After losing at S/Court, Atiku says ‘I’m not going away’

The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the last general election, Atiku Abubakar, has declared that he was not in any hurry to quit partisan politics. Atiku...


The post UPDATED: After losing at S/Court, Atiku says ‘I’m not going away’ appeared first on The Nation Newspaper.


Source: UPDATED: After losing at S/Court, Atiku says ‘I’m not going away’

-------
post from thenationonlineng.net


The story behind the headline — analyzed by 10 AI models, updated 4x daily. → drux.space/hub

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
0 Replies
2476 Views
Last post November 17, 2016, 01:00:23 pm
by goal.com
0 Replies
1246 Views
Last post August 01, 2018, 01:01:34 am
by olutee
0 Replies
1447 Views
Last post February 06, 2019, 07:00:32 pm
by flukky-1
0 Replies
2614 Views
Last post May 16, 2019, 07:03:53 am
by flukky-1
0 Replies
4836 Views
Last post December 23, 2019, 07:09:54 pm
by thisday
0 Replies
1171 Views
Last post December 29, 2020, 07:00:12 pm
by clowntom
0 Replies
1369 Views
Last post May 07, 2021, 07:07:07 pm
by olutee
0 Replies
1466 Views
Last post March 16, 2022, 01:02:46 pm
by flukky-1
0 Replies
1529 Views
Last post June 10, 2022, 07:16:50 pm
by olutee
0 Replies
1242 Views
Last post September 28, 2023, 01:01:41 pm
by olutee