Topic: I never ordered arrest of opposition supporters with Tinubu Must Go T-Shirts – Zulum  (Read 7 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I never ordered arrest of opposition supporters with Tinubu Must Go T-Shirts – Zulum

Borno State Governor, Professor Babagana Umara Zulum, has said he has never ordered the arrest of anybody, including a wide talked about members of opposition parties or those criticising his administration.


The post I never ordered arrest of opposition supporters with Tinubu Must Go T-Shirts – Zulum appeared first on Vanguard News.


Source: I never ordered arrest of opposition supporters with Tinubu Must Go T-Shirts – Zulum




The story behind the headline — analyzed by 10 AI models, updated 4x daily. → drux.space/hub

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
0 Replies
1984 Views
Last post October 21, 2015, 01:00:54 pm
by flukky-1
0 Replies
2009 Views
Last post February 17, 2016, 01:00:34 am
by sahara
0 Replies
2167 Views
Last post June 29, 2016, 01:00:16 pm
by flukky-1
0 Replies
1581 Views
Last post April 14, 2017, 01:02:40 pm
by olutee
0 Replies
2148 Views
Last post January 11, 2022, 07:22:09 am
by sahara
0 Replies
1697 Views
Last post June 14, 2022, 07:01:52 pm
by sahara
0 Replies
226 Views
Last post December 03, 2022, 07:00:10 am
by olutee
0 Replies
1421 Views
Last post December 29, 2022, 01:00:19 am
by flukky-1
0 Replies
698 Views
Last post February 18, 2024, 07:00:13 am
by flukky-2
0 Replies
755 Views
Last post December 23, 2024, 01:01:09 pm
by PulseNG