Topic: 2027: Buhari Was Not in Charge of His Administration, I’ll Be in Charge – Peter Obi  (Read 8 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

2027: Buhari Was Not in Charge of His Administration, I’ll Be in Charge – Peter Obi

The Nigeria Democratic Congress, NDC, presidential
candidate, Peter Obi, has said that, unlike the late former President Muhammadu
Buhari, he will be in charge of his administration if elected president of
Nigeria.

 

Obi made the remark while reacting to Buhari’s inability to
effectively tackle corruption during his administration.

 

In an interview with the BBC, Obi said: “He (Buhari) was not
in charge. The difference is that I would be in charge.”

 

The former Anambra State governor also vowed to tackle
corruption and return the fuel subsidy.

 

Obi insisted that corruption is one of the major problems
associated with the fuel subsidy.

 

He added: “From day one, I talked about subsidy. Corruption
is the problem with subsidy. I will remove the corruption and return the
subsidy.

 

“If you are not stealing, if you are not involved, and your
wife and family are not involved, then you reduce it by 50 per cent.

 

“If I win, I’ll bring back the fuel subsidy and remove the
corruption. I talked about corruption. Corruption is the problem. So, if I win,
I’ll bring back the fuel subsidy and remove the corruption.”

Source: 2027: Buhari Was Not in Charge of His Administration, I’ll Be in Charge – Peter Obi




The story behind the headline — analyzed by 10 AI models, updated 4x daily. → drux.space/hub

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
0 Replies
5581 Views
Last post November 06, 2015, 12:48:43 pm
by Megafoxx
0 Replies
2036 Views
Last post October 31, 2016, 01:04:21 am
by flukky-1
0 Replies
1776 Views
Last post October 31, 2016, 01:04:33 am
by NaijaPilot
0 Replies
1018 Views
Last post April 29, 2017, 01:01:16 pm
by flukky-2
0 Replies
1623 Views
Last post February 02, 2019, 07:04:25 pm
by thisday
0 Replies
3631 Views
Last post November 09, 2019, 07:07:44 pm
by flukky-1
0 Replies
4446 Views
Last post November 13, 2019, 07:00:31 am
by flukky-1
0 Replies
1156 Views
Last post March 10, 2022, 01:34:42 am
by flukky-1
0 Replies
1478 Views
Last post April 08, 2022, 01:09:21 pm
by NaijaPilot
0 Replies
370 Views
Last post April 18, 2025, 07:01:31 am
by thisday