Topic: LINDA IKEJI, HER REAL/FAKE HERMES BAG & NIGERIA  (Read 2288 times)

LINDA IKEJI, HER REAL/FAKE HERMES BAG & NIGERIA
« on: February 22, 2016, 08:30:04 AM »
It’s a brand new day, a brand new week and a brand new drama on social media as always. Today’s drama stars our dear Linda Ikeji and her real/fake Hermes Birkin Bag. Let me bring oblivious readers up to speed.

Linda recently purchased a Hermes Birkin bag worth $14k (N4.8M) and then she announced it to the world on Instagram with the impression that she has supposedly “accomplished” something so worthwhile after what she said was a “TWO YEAR” wait period.

After her announcement and picture upload of the bag, some group of people now being described as “SOCIAL MEDIA TROLLS” sent the picture of Linda’s bag to Hermes’ official Instagram account so they could verify the authenticity of the bag and low and behold to the surprise of everyone, this so called two year wait original Hermes bag was described by the designer Hermes as a COUNTERFEIT.

This threw Linda off balance. She immediately went into a mini rant just to prove to the world that the bag was actually original. She took more than twenty pictures of all the “expensive bags” she has bought and went ahead to rub it in our faces that if she can purchase a five hundred (500) million naira mansion, what is a mere $14k?

Hmmm.. I weep!

Here are some of Linda’s remarks to those whose fault it isn’t that hat we thought was Hermes called her bag a counterfeit

– “I can afford to buy a N500million house but can’t afford a $14k bag? B**ch pls!”

– “This lovely bag cost me more than these haters cars cost and they want to come and disgrace me online? Lol. Lailai”

– “The side of the bag. Oh and I’m snapping from my banana island mansion(insert LMAO emoji) love this life

– “….can someone cc Hermes with the new images? These people can’t come and disgrace me here. Lol”

– “Too rich to buy fake…”

I read a very interesting article yesterday by a Lagos Lawyer who is of the opinion that Linda Ikeji is suffering from “poverty mentality” and I could not agree more. Ever heard the saying “wash a pig, comb a pig, a pig would still be a pig”? Or “you can force a horse to the stream but you cannot force it to drink water”

In this case the Horse and Pig would be Linda because despite her rise to stardom and riches, it is evident that you cannot buy class no matter how much money you have. After I read the story, I could just imagine Paris Hilton who was born with a Silver spoon; replying and reiterating the fact that she has a house of 500 million naira so she can afford a $14k Birkin bag.

As a matter of fact, Paris probably has 10 of them but to her it is NOT an accomplishment. Starting a perfume line, THAT’S AN ACCOMPLISHMENT. Building an empire, THAT’S AN ACCOMPLISHMENT.

Click on the link below to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2016/02/22/linda-ikeji-her-realfake-hermes-bag-nigeria/