Topic: What should She do?  (Read 2014 times)

What should She do?
« on: June 11, 2012, 08:29:43 AM »
I'm Linda, last year I met a married man at a friend's house party and we hit it off immediately. I knew he was married with 3 children and he assured me that he loved his wife and family but wanted us to keep this friendship of ours. Recently though, i noticed a change in him when I saw him less and he would sometimes stop taking my calls, when i asked him about it, he told me I was a mistake and wanted to end our relationship because he didnt want to compromise his family any more, he even paid me 15million to stay away from him. I feel so degraded by his move because I am now in love with him and I dont want his money but want him to myself to marry him. What do I do?

What should she do?

Re: What should She do?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 09:16:03 AM »
If she's really thinking of what to do, plz permit me to call you "mumu" 15million!!! You her giving 15m to start afresh...assuming the wife knows about your relationship with her husband, what would have happened? You will go without collecting a dime, plz just collect the money( the prize for falling in love with him) and move on

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 09:50:08 AM »
A response from a friend

mccheeewwwwww
d girl is an Nkwobi!
first of all...i detest!!!!!!! it when girls date married men
dnt collect the money na...move on with ya life

if she wants the money....she can take it....but the thing is..
the guy will come bck....and will wanna use her as some kind of 'instrument'
15million no be beans oooo
abeg she shld free d money and the yeye guy
she sef she be yeye....
both of them yeye
y wld she date a married man
?
y wld a married man indulge in extramarital affairs?
wot a twisted world!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 09:52:56 AM by flukky01 »

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 06:23:48 PM »
Women and their wahala, You know the man is married and now wants to stay married and you want to turn to a trouble maker ... Oga ooo

Go tell the Man wife say you won marry her husband nah...Msheew

No collect your money for fell in Loving with another person
Register and Post your gists on Naijagist or send to us @ gist@naijagist.com or olutola.obembe@primaxng.com

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 01:12:07 PM »
I'm Linda, last year I met a married man at a friend's house party and we hit it off immediately. I knew he was married with 3 children and he assured me that he loved his wife and family but wanted us to keep this friendship of ours. Recently though, i noticed a change in him when I saw him less and he would sometimes stop taking my calls, when i asked him about it, he told me I was a mistake and wanted to end our relationship because he didnt want to compromise his family any more, he even paid me 15million to stay away from him. I feel so degraded by his move because I am now in love with him and I dont want his money but want him to myself to marry him. What do I do?

What should she do?
I want to advice you to leave the man alone. What you feel is lust and not love. He belongs to someone else so simply collect the money and disappear your man is somewhere searching for you. Goodluck.