Topic: Naomi Campbell's reign refuses to let up as she dazzles on the March issue of British Vogue  (Read 1459 times)

Naomi Campbell's reign refuses to let up as she dazzles on the March issue of British Vogue

undefined

She recently landed her first ever beauty campaign with NARS and closed the Maison Valentino haute couture show in Paris, and now Naomi is showing why after 3 decades, she's still one of the top supermodels in the world with stunning new cover.

Writing about the cover, British Vogue Editor Edward Enninful said:

Delighted to reveal the March issue cover star, my sister and British Vogue contributing editor Naomi, who makes her cover debut for me as editor-in-chief. Photographed by Steven Meisel and styled by moi, with hair by Guido Palau and make-up by Pat Mcgrath. Naomi wears a Burberry dress and diamond earrings by De Beers.

Delighted to reveal the March issue cover star, my sister and @BritishVogue contributing editor @Naomi, who makes her cover debut for me as editor-in-chief. Photographed by Steven Meisel and styled by moi, with hair by @GuidoPalau and make-up by @PatMcGrathReal Creative Direction by @Duzansky. Naomi wears a @Burberry dress and diamond earrings by @DeBeersOfficial. Pick up an issue from this Friday February 1 ❤️

Interviewed by Edward Enninful himself, the interview is like an intimate chat between friends. Vogue let's us in on their special relationship.

Edward writes:

It is always a pleasure to unveil a March issue of Vogue, to herald the start of fashion’s new season in earnest, to dwell on themes of re-emergence and renewal after a gloomy and (this year especially) uncertain winter. This month’s Vogue has added personal significance, as its star is no less a force than Naomi Campbell, who makes her cover debut for me as editor-in-chief.

It’s no secret that Naomi and I go back more than half of our lifetimes. We first met on a shoot for i-D in Paris in the early 1990s on a day I will never forget. I can recall her walking into the studio like it was last week. In an Anna Sui dress, with her Whitney Houston curls, there she was – the most beautiful woman in the world.

@Naomi wears @AlexandreVauthier Haute Couture, with @GianvitoRossi shoes, photographed by Steven Meisel and styled by moi, for the March 2019 issue of @BritishVogue, on newsstands Friday 1 February. With hair by @GuidoPalau, make-up by @PatMcgrathReal, creative direction @duzansky, nails by @JinSoonChoi and set design by @MaryHoward_SetDesign.

The story of an icon ❤️ @Naomi wears a @MaisonValentino dress and @Cartier necklace, as featured in the March 2019 issue of #BritishVogue, available from this Friday February 1. Photographed by Steven Meisel and styled by moi, with creative direction by @duzansky, hair by @GuidoPalau, make-up by @PatMcgrathReal, nails by @JinSoonChoi and set design by @MaryHoward_SetDesign.

He continues:

I was a young fashion director and Naomi was already famous well beyond the industry, but we bonded on sight. After the shoot wrapped, she invited me to jump on a private plane to Dublin with her – I was due back in London and had only £10 in my pocket – but that’s just the way it is with Naomi. A quarter of a century later and she hasn’t changed. You never know where you’re going to end up.

Source: Naomi Campbell's reign refuses to let up as she dazzles on the March issue of British Vogue

- gist culled from pulseng