Topic: Selebobo leaves Ubi Franklin's MMMG, launches Vault Records  (Read 4697 times)

Selebobo leaves Ubi Franklin's MMMG, launches Vault Records
« on: December 25, 2019, 01:13:21 PM »
Selebobo leaves Ubi Franklin's MMMG, launches Vault Records

This is comes just days after his former record label boss, Ubi Franklin, the CEO of Made Men Music Group, posted a picture of himself, Selebobo and Selebobo's manager on his Instagram page

This is comes just days after his former record label boss, Ubi Franklin, the CEO of Made Men Music Group, posted a picture of himself, Selebobo and Selebobo's manager on his Instagram page

Afro-pop performing artiste, songwriter, music producer and sound engineer Selebobo also known as Mixx Monsta launches a brand new record company.

This is comes just days after his former record label boss, Ubi Franklin, the CEO of Made Men Music Group, posted a picture of himself, Selebobo and Selebobo's manager on his Instagram page. In the post, he wished Selebobo, his former artiste well.

It’s a Family Thing ❤️ 🎶 .
@selebobo1 also known as @mixxmonsta and manager @niceprinceamani.
2020 is littttttt 🔥🔥🔥🔥 already.
Stay Tuned💪

Selebobo also responded by taking to his Instagram to write a heartwarming farewell message to his former boss.

Wow I can't believe it's five years already...Literally, time flies!
I remember vividly like yesterday...me taking the next available flight from Enugu to Lagos on your call through jojo @beccajunaid (my personal person) to come and see you and Iyanya -a journey I will savour for the rest of my life and never regret.

In this new chapters of our journeys through life I could only wish we leverage on our ties and lend our supports to each other as we chart new paths on our ways to the very top. I assure you your efforts and inputs shall not be counted a waste.

Nevertheless, big names are never called naked, you deserve to be adorned with appellations; Weldone  Boss plenipotentiary Mr Ubi Franklin.I salute you sir @ubifranklintriplemg

SELEBOBO 🎚

Oku Udoka Chigozie signed a five-year contract with Made Men Music Group in 2014. The contract  legally lapsed in 2019  and both parties have departed on temporal terms.

Since then, Selebobo has taken to his social to announce his new record company called Vault Records. It comes with a promise of giving his loyal fans - The Selebrities - fire music in 2020.

Selebobo leaves Ubi Franklin's MMMG, launches Vault Records. (Vault Records)                 
Selebobo leaves Ubi Franklin's MMMG, launches Vault Records. (Vault Records)

Selebobo has been recording new stellar music while playing audio engineer for the likes of Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Tekno, Flavour, Phyno, Tiwa Savage as Mixx Monsta.

Source: Selebobo leaves Ubi Franklin's MMMG, launches Vault Records

- gist culled from pulseng