Topic: FUNKE AKINDELE: What is Happening, There are rumours that ur Marraige is Over?  (Read 3255 times)

One year after Funke Akindele and Kenny Almaroof tied the knot on May 26, 2012 in a three-part wedding combo held at The Haven event centre, GRA, Ikeja, Lago, it is being reported that the pair have gone their separate ways.

No confirmations yet, as Funke Akindele has yet to respond to enquiries, and her reps have not been helpful.

But insiders say the couple ‘have been through a time’.

Funke Akindele Finally Confirms Marriage Collapse
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 07:36:29 AM »

Related Posts:
--- “My Marriage Is Intact” Funke Akindele says, threatens court case
--- Funke Akindele's Marraige - Here is a Story in the Story

After five days of holding her fans and other Nigerians in suspense, star actress Funke Akindele has finally admitted the end to her fairytale marriage to property mogul, Kehinde Oloyede-Almaroof.

An official statement released this evening by Akindele’s publicist, Ayo Ola- Muhammed, Principal Consultant of NEECEE Entertainment, confirmed the speculation concerning the state of her marriage.

“On behalf of our client, star actress, Funke Akindele, we want to formally inform you that after due consultation and consideration, she has now separated from Mr. Kehinde Oloyede as his wife,” Ola-Muhammed’s two-paragraph statement sent via a Blackberry Messenger read.

The publicist who is also Akindele’s immediate elder sister added: “She (Funke) hereby urges her fans and all concerned to pray and wish her the best as she moves on in her career.

“Kindly note that this is the first and only official statement from Funke Akindele on the matter and will be glad if her wish is respected. Thank you.”

On Monday 15 July, the news filtered out that Funke’s husband, Oloyede-Almaroof, allegedly announced their separation via a post on his Facebook page.

“It’s with heavy heart that I am announcing the separation of me and my wife, Mrs Olufunke Akindele. We’ve both agreed to go our separate ways coz of irreconcilable differences. We are still best of friends and we would forever remain good friends,” the purported message reads.

He was said to have added minutes later: “Am doing just fine and getting along without you. Don’t need you anymore in my life. You are the greatest mistake I have made in recent time…Kehinde Oloyede.”

The couple got married on 26 May 2012 at a 3-in-1 extravagant ceremony held at The Haven Event Centre in Ikeja GRA, Lagos.

But a month after their celebrated marriage, the news broke that the talented actress’ husband (a confirmed polygamist with two other women) had impregnated another lady and that was how the problem in their relationship started, another source told P.M.News.

P.M News:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 07:38:21 AM by clowntom »