Topic: DJ Khaled proposes to Nicki Minaj with a $500k diamond ring  (Read 3490 times)

Publicity stunt or is he for real? 37 year old record producer, rapper, DJ and record label executive, Khaled bin Abdul Khaled, better known by his stage name DJ Khaled, asked Nicki Minaj to marry him via a video posted online and he explained why he wants Nicki as his wife…

“I want to be honest with you. I love you. I like you. I want you to be mine. The only reason I’m not telling you this face to face is because I know that you’re busy. You need a man like me in your life that’s gonna take care of you and respect you. You gotta take your time and think about it, I understand… but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and about how serious this is to me. I want to let your fans know, my fans know, my family, your family, that I wanna marry you. I been working hard to get this ring… Nicki Minaj… will you marry me?’

DJ Khaled popped the question with a $500,000 diamond ring and with help from MTV. Nicki hasn’t responded yet. The two recently worked together on Busta Rhymes and Nicki’s collaboration ‘Twerk It’….he sounds pretty serious in the proposal video…

Did She Say Yes? Nicki Minaj Steps Out With Rock On Ring Finger...
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 09:12:53 AM »
Nicki Minaj has set off rumours that she might have accepted DJ Khaled’s marriage proposal after stepping out with a huge sparkler on her ring finger just a day after his love-filled video message asking for her hand in marriage.

The Super Bass singer was spotted dining at Crustacean with her girl pals in Beverly Hills last night, sporting a massive diamond - worth $500,000 Splash News reports - and markedly similar to the one the celebrity DJ and producer whipped out in his video proposal.

Did She Say Yes? Nicki Minaj Steps Out With Rock On Ring Finger After DJ Khaled’s Public Proposal

Nicki Minaj flashed a huge sparkler as she leaves Crustacean in Beverly Hills (SPW/Splash News)

Nicki has remained tight-lipped over the whole incident, but did indicate that love is definitely in the air, taking to her Instagram page to post a picture of herself standing in front of a sign with the word love written over, captioning the snap with "It's all u need".

She also opted to wear a pink t-shirt also emblazoned with the words "Love Dirty" as she headed out for dinner on Saturday night. Something to teall us Nicki?

On friday a video message via MTV News in which DJ Khaled declared his love for the 30-year-old went viral.

In it he told the singer: "I want to be honest with you. I love you. I like you. I want you to be mine. The only reason I'm not telling you this face to face is because I know that you're busy...

Did She Say Yes? Nicki Minaj Steps Out With Rock On Ring Finger After DJ Khaled’s Public Proposal

Nicki has remained tight-lipped on the proposal (SPW/Splash News)

"You need a man like me in your life that's gonna take care of you and respect you. You gotta take your time and think about it, I understand... but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and about how serious this is to me.

"I want to let your fans know, my fans know, my family, your family, that I wanna marry you."

Nicki is clearly feeling loved, posting this picture to her Instagram page (Nicki Minaj/Splash News)

Are Nicki and DJ Khaled engaged? Check out DJ Khaled's proposal below

Source: YAHOO NEWS