Topic: I have improved Aba from what I met in 2015 – Ikpeazu  (Read 610 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have improved Aba from what I met in 2015 – Ikpeazu
« on: May 03, 2021, 07:09:17 pm »
I have improved Aba from what I met in 2015 – Ikpeazu

 

Abia State Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, has said he has improved the city of Aba from the poor state of infrastructure he met on ground when he assumed office in 2015.   He disclosed...

Source: I have improved Aba from what I met in 2015 – Ikpeazu

 - NigerianEye


The story behind the headline — analyzed by 10 AI models, updated 4x daily. → drux.space/hub

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
0 Replies
2653 Views
Last post June 12, 2013, 12:37:06 pm
by clowntom
0 Replies
3562 Views
Last post July 15, 2014, 07:49:22 am
by dayod247
0 Replies
2006 Views
Last post June 03, 2015, 07:00:58 pm
by olutee
0 Replies
1753 Views
Last post December 07, 2015, 07:00:57 am
by flukky-2
0 Replies
1274 Views
Last post July 01, 2017, 07:01:26 am
by thisday
0 Replies
1753 Views
Last post March 13, 2018, 01:02:24 am
by clowntom
0 Replies
738 Views
Last post February 04, 2022, 07:14:19 am
by olutee
0 Replies
1146 Views
Last post May 31, 2022, 01:11:50 pm
by olutee
0 Replies
603 Views
Last post October 19, 2022, 07:02:10 am
by olutee
0 Replies
567 Views
Last post March 02, 2023, 07:00:36 pm
by olutee