Topic: Ancelotti on Hazard: 'I prefer other players'  (Read 945 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ancelotti on Hazard: 'I prefer other players'
« on: October 26, 2021, 07:02:10 pm »
Ancelotti on Hazard: 'I prefer other players'

Real Madrid's Eden Hazard started and stayed on the bench in the win over Barcelona on Sunday
Source: Ancelotti on Hazard: 'I prefer other players'

- gist culled from pulseng


You're reading one version of the story. 10 AIs read it differently. See the consensus. → drux.space/chat

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
0 Replies
1706 Views
Last post June 18, 2017, 07:03:11 am
by NaijaPilot
0 Replies
1691 Views
Last post September 29, 2017, 07:01:39 pm
by goal.com
0 Replies
1394 Views
Last post December 09, 2017, 07:04:26 am
by flukky-2
0 Replies
1339 Views
Last post May 01, 2019, 01:09:37 am
by clowntom
0 Replies
960 Views
Last post July 06, 2019, 01:11:59 pm
by thenation
0 Replies
1044 Views
Last post March 05, 2022, 01:02:31 pm
by flukky-1
0 Replies
844 Views
Last post December 30, 2022, 01:00:59 pm
by flukky-1
0 Replies
590 Views
Last post March 24, 2025, 01:01:29 pm
by flukky-2
0 Replies
9109 Views
Last post September 22, 2025, 01:04:24 pm
by flukky-2
0 Replies
34 Views
Last post September 22, 2026, 01:10:09 pm
by observer